What’s the best way to get in touch?
– Join the Pickypants Club! Another way to get in touch with people who think like you.
– Use our TS3 server to chat or idle in.
– Join the twitter party for video updates and open lobby announcements.
– Head on over to facebook to check out screenshots, pictures, and submit your own ideas for a new video or blog post.
– If for some reason you’ve missed them, be sure to check out the youtubes
– Lastly, if all else fails, e-mail me.
What’s this weird icon next to my name?
– A gravatar! Essentially it’s what wordpress uses in order to help everyone on the blog communicate with one another outside of public posts. You can go here and put in as much or as little information as you want to be known about yourself. The next time someone hovers over your icon they’ll be able to see that information and contact you if need be.
I like one of your articles. Can I use it?
– So long as you cite the source feel free to use anything.
Can I play with you?
– Absolutely as I’ve had a blast with open lobbies. Sign up on twitter and send me a message when you see the open lobby prompt.
Will you friend me?
– Not unless we’ve played together.
I disagree with you.
– Awesome. We encourage dissent and discussion. If you really hate my guts join the livestream and tell me how terrible I am. I only ask that you state why and give as much evidence as possible so one way or another we both learn something.
What’s the comment policy here?
– I’ve never been a big fan of moderation as I’ve found it only encourages troll-like behavior. Short of spamming non-stop
penis enlargement (on second thought…) and get rich quick ads, it’s pretty hard to wear out your welcome.
I’ve got a great idea for a post you should write
– Let me know!